ANTUCURA (Uco Valley - Mendoza - Argentina) Antucura means the ancient language of the Pehuenches -the first inhabitants of the area-, ¨Stone of the Sun¨. We chose this name for our winery and lodge at Vista Flores because the vineyards that give the birth to our beloved wines grow here naturally,
BELASCO DE BAQUEDANO (Mendoza - Argentina) Belasco de Baquedano Malbec wines are unfiltered and unstabilized in the traditional artisan style to preserve subtle aromas and flavors, while promoting richness, body and color.
DON RODOLFO (Cafayate Valley - Argentina) The VINEYARDS: Soaring to 6,000 feet, Cafayate Valley is one of the world's highest altitude viticultural regions. It lies amid the snow-capped Andes of northwestern Argentina's Salta province, near the border of Bolivia and just below the Tropic of Capri
LEGADO (Mendoza - Argentina) The Legado wines are of excellent quality and are offered at very affordable prices. They include a range of varieties from Torrontes to Cabernet Sauvignon and both regular bottlings and reserves which are higher in both quality and price.
PARADOS (Mendoza - Argentina) The Parados line from Don Mañuel Villafañe is made differently than the other two offerings from the winery, Legado and Don Mañuel Villafañe. This line is intended to be a little easier-drinking and more of an everyday wine of high quality. We offer Chard
VINA ALICIA (Mendoza - Argentina) Alicia Arizu established Viña Alicia in 1996. With 25 years of research in both viticulture and wine making, she dedicated herself to creating Mendoza’s most elegant wines from vineyards that have been in her family for 3 generations in Mendoza’s Lujan de
EMERI (Australia - Australia) Delight in the fresh sparkling ﬂavours of the new Emeri range from De Bortoli and transform the everyday into a truly unexpected moment. One sip makes life so very Emeri.
KAESLER (Barossa Valley - South Australia) Kaesler is a privately owned wine company that produces estate grown wines from vineyards as old as 1893.
The Kaesler family were pioneers who settled in the Barossa Valley in the 1840’s. In 1891 they bought a parcel of land and in 1893 planted their